Don't hesitate to wash the red medicine stains on dark colored clothes with a lower concentration of bleach solution.
8. Don't hesitate to wash the red medicine stains on dark colored clothes with a lower concentration of bleach solution.
9. If the gilded picture frame is dirty, you can mix it with egg yolk and bleach, then use this liquid to wipe the stains, rinse with water, and finally wipe dry to eliminate the stains.
10. Applying a lower concentration of bleach solution to the silver ware quickly revealed that black spots appeared on the surface, especially at the convex and concave areas. At this point, the silver ware was polished and polished as usual.
11. Tiles with yellow spots must be washed with bleach, which can immediately remove dirt and is very effective.
12. When purchasing new bamboo utensils, first boil them thoroughly in boiling water and then immerse them in a low concentration bleach solution for 1-2 days to prevent insect infestation.
13. The smoothness caused by dampness in the flowerpot cannot be removed by washing it with water alone, and a brush dipped in detergent must be used. The reason for producing smoothness is microorganisms, which can be bleached with bleach, otherwise the flowers inserted in it will easily wither due to the action of microorganisms.
14. The water bottle that is usually used for carrying often has a strange smell after being left unused for a period of time. Soak the kettle and lid in water with bleach, soak them overnight, thoroughly clean them the next day, and let them dry. The strange smell will disappear immediately.